Raleigh Plumber Offering Full Service Plumbing Since 1999
Raleigh Water Heater Replacement and Repair, Best Plumbing Prices in Town Guaranteed! Call: 919-661-6334
There is no job too small, from a leaky faucet to new construction plumbing. Due to recent years of drought in our area, we are now helping to educate the general public on water conservation by promoting the very best products available to them today. Refer to our Go Green plumbing section of this website for more information on how to save water and energy.
- Slide 12
- Tankless water heaters Raleigh Best Price
- What is a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater?
- Best Price Water Heaters in Town Guarantee! Poole’s Plumbing
- Raleigh Plumbers Poole’s Plumbing
- 30 Sec Commercial FINAL NOV12
- Palm Shower by Delta Faucet
- Kohler – Multi-Flushers Anonymous – High-Efficiency Toilets
- Trends in Bath Faucet Design
- Raleigh Plumber Full Service Plumbing
- Moen Reflex – Benton Kitchen Faucet
- Slide 11
Best Water Heater Price in Raleigh Guarantee!
From Tankless Water Heater Systems, to quality kitchen faucets, Low flow Shower-heads and High Efficiency Toilets. We offer quality plumbing products from all your favorite brands with Turn-Key installation, all backed by our Best Price Guarantee.
Price Match Guarantee On All New and Replacement Water Heaters, Contact Poole’s Today and Save!
Recent Plumbing Posts
- Our experience with Poole's Plumbing was very positive
- Our experience with Poole’s Plumbing was very positiveraleigh plumbers June 10, 2014
“Our under sink (and 40 yr old) plumbing had collapsed while we were washing some dishes on the evening of 5/1 and the pipes needed to be replaced. We called the morning of Friday 5/2 and had an appointment set up for the following Monday. We were also having an issue with not getting much, if any, hot water out of the kitchen sink. We had purchased a new kitchen faucet and had the plumber install it since he was there anyway to fix the pipes. The pipes were replaced and the new faucet installed - correcting our problems. The tech also gave some great advice reg… Read More
- All I can say is wow......
- All I can say is wow……raleigh plumbers June 10, 2014
“ All I can say is wow…...start to finish I was very impressed with Poole's level of professionalism, responsiveness, and workmanship. Our water heater went out on a Wednesday evening and we called Thursday morning to talk to someone about our options. We had an idea of what we wanted but needed to get a better idea of the cost to upgrade from what we had (a traditional water heater) to a hybrid model. I called at 7:30 and the phone was answered by a real live person (not an annoying phone tree), and she put the estimator on the phone to talk options. My husba… Read More
- Noticed leaking toilet on my way out the door to work
- Noticed leaking toilet on my way out the door to workraleigh plumbers June 10, 2014
“Noticed leaking toilet on my way out the door to work at 6am on a Friday. Not sure I could get someone out the same day and worried about going into the weekend. I left messages at 3 places - none called me back. Poole's Plumbing answered the phone at 7am and scheduled me for that morning. The repairman called to let me know he was on his way. He arrived when he said he would, quickly diagnosed my problem and let me know what the cost would be. The repair was made quickly and professionally. He cleaned up after himself. The cost was reasonable. I was extreme… Read More
- Great price, great service, very friendly & professional
- Great price, great service, very friendly & professionalraleigh plumbers October 21, 2013
“Called Poole's Plumbing about replacing the main water line from the meter to under our house. They had someone come out the next morning to give us an estimate. We accepted their offer & a crew came out two days later. They were there at the promised time & were finished in less than two hours!!! Great price, great service, very friendly & professional and we would definitely choose this company again. Highly recommend this company. When the Wake Co inspector came out to approve the work he told me everything was PERFECT!!! Couldn't ask for anything more!” -… Read More
- Faucet install... They arrived on time and immediately went to work
- Faucet install… They arrived on time and immediately went to workraleigh plumbers October 20, 2013
“I thought the job went well. They arrived on time and immediately went to work. I had the faucet and they installed it perfectly. They had to cut a hole in the adjoining bedroom but I knew that was going to happen. What surprised me was where they did the cutting of the drywall and piping there was no debris. My carpet and surrounding furniture were spotless. The pricing was very good. I had other estimates going from $250 to $800 for the same job. The plumber who estimated $250 never got back to me after 3 tries so I went elsewhere. I went to the home show on… Read More
- There were no surprises
- There were no surprisesraleigh plumbers October 19, 2013
“Tom and Joe were excellent. They were well prepared, knowledgeable, and informed me of how things would proceed. There were no surprises. Tom was kind enough to wait while I looked up and printed the Angie's List coupon. The last time I called a plumber it went nothing like this visit. Tom and Joe restored my confidence in being treated fairly by plumbers.” - Brenda M - Raleigh Home Owner Read More
- Click the easy button
- Click the easy buttonraleigh plumbers May 28, 2013
“We needed a toilet installed quickly. We called Poole's Plumbing, spoke with the nicest CSR, scheduled the appt and the next day it was done. The guys that did the install were nice, fast, and prompt. A salesman even followed up with us to make sure we were satisfied with all, which we most certainly were. Definitely a company to use and be able to trust. Prompt, courteous, affordable and fast makes Poole's Plumbing a no-brainer.” - Rramey Read More
- Clogged drain
- Clogged drainraleigh plumbers May 28, 2013
“Had a clogged drain that was flooding the basement. Set up an appointment for the afternoon. The guys called and got there early. Very courteous, and thorough. Highly recommend Poole's. ” - Mick W. Read More
- I will definitely recommend Poole's
- I will definitely recommend Poole’sraleigh plumbers May 28, 2013
“I made an appointment and they came on time, did a great job, and explained everything that they were doing. They made sure that everything was approved by me. They left everything clean. I hope I don't have to, but I will call them again when I need a plumber.” - Dor Read More
- Poole's Plumbing - Awesome Work!
- Poole’s Plumbing – Awesome Work!raleigh plumbers May 28, 2013
“I had to get my kitchen faucet handle replaced as well as my bath room showeer fixtures replaced. Poole's was on time, professional even took their shoes off at the door. I would recommend Pooles in a heartbeat. Great job.” - Cristi H. Read More
- I was very pleased with Poole's Plumbing
- I was very pleased with Poole’s Plumbingraleigh plumbers May 28, 2013
“I was very pleased with Poole's Plumbing. They were on time and very knowledgeable about what they were doing. The price was reasonable and there were no hidden charges. The guys were very nice and cleaned up after the job. I was very satisfied with the work done and would recommend them to anyone who needs a plumber.” - Anne R. Read More
- Very happy with the service...
- Very happy with the service…raleigh plumbers May 28, 2013
“Very happy with the service I got with Poole's Plumbing. There prices were competitive and the service techs were impressive. For anyone looking for a hassle free plumber, call Poole's.” - Bill D. Read More
- Problems addressed and solutions offered
- Problems addressed and solutions offeredraleigh plumbers March 5, 2013
“I had the following plumbing issues: - Hot water heater needed to be connected to drain pipe - Kitchen water pressure weak - Guest Bath fixtures not secure against shower enclosure - Master Bath hot water pressure weak; mixet shower valve not working properly Corrections made on the spot by Poole's Plumber: - Kitchen Water Pressure - removed build up - Installed fastener through enclosure opening securing guest bath fixtures (avoided having to cut into wall) - Fixed master bath pressure (valve was not all the way open) and replaced faulty… Read More