Raleigh Plumber Offering Full Service Plumbing Since 1999
Raleigh Water Heater Replacement and Repair, Best Plumbing Prices in Town Guaranteed! Call: 919-661-6334
There is no job too small, from a leaky faucet to new construction plumbing. Due to recent years of drought in our area, we are now helping to educate the general public on water conservation by promoting the very best products available to them today. Refer to our Go Green plumbing section of this website for more information on how to save water and energy.
- Slide 11
- Tankless water heaters Raleigh Best Price
- What is a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater?
- Best Price Water Heaters in Town Guarantee! Poole’s Plumbing
- Raleigh Plumbers Poole’s Plumbing
- 30 Sec Commercial FINAL NOV12
- Palm Shower by Delta Faucet
- Kohler – Multi-Flushers Anonymous – High-Efficiency Toilets
- Trends in Bath Faucet Design
- Raleigh Plumber Full Service Plumbing
- Moen Reflex – Benton Kitchen Faucet
Best Water Heater Price in Raleigh Guarantee!
From Tankless Water Heater Systems, to quality kitchen faucets, Low flow Shower-heads and High Efficiency Toilets. We offer quality plumbing products from all your favorite brands with Turn-Key installation, all backed by our Best Price Guarantee.
Price Match Guarantee On All New and Replacement Water Heaters, Contact Poole’s Today and Save!
Recent Plumbing Posts
- Great price, great service, very friendly & professional
- Great price, great service, very friendly & professionalraleigh plumbers October 21, 2013
“Called Poole's Plumbing about replacing the main water line from the meter to under our house. They had someone come out the next morning to give us an estimate. We accepted their offer & a crew came out two days later. They were there at the promised time & were finished in less than two hours!!! Great price, great service, very friendly & professional and we would definitely choose this company again. Highly recommend this company. When the Wake Co inspector came out to approve the work he told me everything was PERFECT!!! Couldn't ask for anything more!” -… Read More
- Faucet install... They arrived on time and immediately went to work
- Faucet install… They arrived on time and immediately went to workraleigh plumbers October 20, 2013
“I thought the job went well. They arrived on time and immediately went to work. I had the faucet and they installed it perfectly. They had to cut a hole in the adjoining bedroom but I knew that was going to happen. What surprised me was where they did the cutting of the drywall and piping there was no debris. My carpet and surrounding furniture were spotless. The pricing was very good. I had other estimates going from $250 to $800 for the same job. The plumber who estimated $250 never got back to me after 3 tries so I went elsewhere. I went to the home show on… Read More
- There were no surprises
- There were no surprisesraleigh plumbers October 19, 2013
“Tom and Joe were excellent. They were well prepared, knowledgeable, and informed me of how things would proceed. There were no surprises. Tom was kind enough to wait while I looked up and printed the Angie's List coupon. The last time I called a plumber it went nothing like this visit. Tom and Joe restored my confidence in being treated fairly by plumbers.” - Brenda M - Raleigh Home Owner Read More
- Click the easy button
- Click the easy buttonraleigh plumbers May 28, 2013
“We needed a toilet installed quickly. We called Poole's Plumbing, spoke with the nicest CSR, scheduled the appt and the next day it was done. The guys that did the install were nice, fast, and prompt. A salesman even followed up with us to make sure we were satisfied with all, which we most certainly were. Definitely a company to use and be able to trust. Prompt, courteous, affordable and fast makes Poole's Plumbing a no-brainer.” - Rramey Read More
- Clogged drain
- Clogged drainraleigh plumbers May 28, 2013
“Had a clogged drain that was flooding the basement. Set up an appointment for the afternoon. The guys called and got there early. Very courteous, and thorough. Highly recommend Poole's. ” - Mick W. Read More
- I will definitely recommend Poole's
- I will definitely recommend Poole’sraleigh plumbers May 28, 2013
“I made an appointment and they came on time, did a great job, and explained everything that they were doing. They made sure that everything was approved by me. They left everything clean. I hope I don't have to, but I will call them again when I need a plumber.” - Dor Read More
- Poole's Plumbing - Awesome Work!
- Poole’s Plumbing – Awesome Work!raleigh plumbers May 28, 2013
“I had to get my kitchen faucet handle replaced as well as my bath room showeer fixtures replaced. Poole's was on time, professional even took their shoes off at the door. I would recommend Pooles in a heartbeat. Great job.” - Cristi H. Read More
- I was very pleased with Poole's Plumbing
- I was very pleased with Poole’s Plumbingraleigh plumbers May 28, 2013
“I was very pleased with Poole's Plumbing. They were on time and very knowledgeable about what they were doing. The price was reasonable and there were no hidden charges. The guys were very nice and cleaned up after the job. I was very satisfied with the work done and would recommend them to anyone who needs a plumber.” - Anne R. Read More
- Very happy with the service...
- Very happy with the service…raleigh plumbers May 28, 2013
“Very happy with the service I got with Poole's Plumbing. There prices were competitive and the service techs were impressive. For anyone looking for a hassle free plumber, call Poole's.” - Bill D. Read More
- Problems addressed and solutions offered
- Problems addressed and solutions offeredraleigh plumbers March 5, 2013
“I had the following plumbing issues: - Hot water heater needed to be connected to drain pipe - Kitchen water pressure weak - Guest Bath fixtures not secure against shower enclosure - Master Bath hot water pressure weak; mixet shower valve not working properly Corrections made on the spot by Poole's Plumber: - Kitchen Water Pressure - removed build up - Installed fastener through enclosure opening securing guest bath fixtures (avoided having to cut into wall) - Fixed master bath pressure (valve was not all the way open) and replaced faulty… Read More
- No better choice
- No better choiceraleigh plumbers March 5, 2013
“Very helpful. Always on time. Very professional. Always clean up after themselves. Always willing to answer questions or do more tasks than the original call. Wouldn't call any other plumber!” - Copamundial - Raleigh Homeowner Read More
- Poole's plumbing saves my day and probably my home
- Poole’s plumbing saves my day and probably my homeraleigh plumbers March 5, 2013
“Woke up on a recent Saturday morning to water running. Could not find in the house, and went outside to check the crawl space, and sure enough it was like a shower under there. Called Poole's plumbing's emergency # and Joe responded. It was at our house in 30 minutes and had the leak and pipe replaced within the hour. And it was on the otherside of crawl space with about 18" of clearance. Joe was amazing and it was a blessing just to speak to him afterwards. God Bless you guys. ” - Chuck S. - Raleigh Homeowner… Read More
- Top Notch Organization
- Top Notch Organizationraleigh plumbers March 5, 2013
“An exceptional organization. Larry and Tom arrived at my home promptly. They made sure not to track mud into my house. They were enthusiastic, professional and very courteous. They diagnosed the problem with my shower, fixed the malfunction, and my shower has never functioned better. Their prices are quite reasonable. I will not hesitate to utilize their services again. Highly recommended!” - Conrad B. - Raleigh Homeowner Read More