Long gone are the days of waiting around for the water to heat up while drawing a bath or getting in the shower thanks to the age of the Tankless Water Heaters. The Raleigh professional plumbers at Poole’s Plumbing are the most trusted name in Tankless Water Heater installation and repair in the Triangle area, however, many of you that might still be unfamiliar with these unit may find yourself asking how do they work and what exactly are the benefits of “losing the tank?”
Much like the Poole’s Plumbing name has become synonymous water heater installation in the surrounding Raleigh area, Noritz has consistently proven to be an innovator in the tankless water heater game. Explaining on their blog at noritz.com that they have been ”singlehandedly revolutionizing the industry and proving why instant (tankless) hot water heaters are an imperative feature to every contemporary household.”
Continuing on to explain how the Tankless Water Heaters actually work, the blog article said, “Tankless instant hot water heaters work by directly heating up water when and only when you want it. Rather than wasting space and energy by storing hot water in large tanks, instant hot water heaters use no storage tanks and thus, use less space and energy – saving you money while also being green-friendly.”
They then explained a five step process, giving further detail as to how the units function. The step in that process are:
- Turn on your bath’s or sink’s valve to hot water temperature.
- Cold water begins to enter through the Noritz tankless hot water heater. The flow sensors quickly detect the motion of the water flow and alert the internal computer.
- The computer automatically ignites the burners and carefully calculates the perfect temperature in order to deliver your desired, optimal heat.
- Water quickly circulates throughout the heat exchanger in order to reach the calculated temperature. The water exits the heater, directly to you so that you can enjoy a continuous stream of hot water.
- Then, whenever you feel like turning it off, the unit automatically shuts down and stops using precious energy – meaning you save money while also getting instant, hot water on demand.
Lastly, to bullet point the overall benefits of “going tankless” and having the water heater specialists at Poole’s install a Noritz or any brand unit of your choosing, the piece concluded by listing out the following perks.
- Continuous Hot Water on Demand
- Save Energy = Green Friendly
- No more “waiting around” for hot water or unpleasant bursts of cold water
- Save space with sleek, tankless models.
For a full listing of the latest innovations and the newest tankless water heaters from Noritz that can be installed by Poole’s Plumbing, visit noritz.com